Tewkesbury Park Hotel Weddings
Tewkesbury Park Hotel weddings, view this stunning wedding venue in Gloucestershire, including photos, wedding offers and reviews.
From the moment you set foot in our welcoming yet luxurious lobby you’ll feel it….true distinction.
At Tewkesbury Park we’re unique for a whole host of reasons:
Our Cotswolds Suite and exclusive-use Berkeley Bar - perfect for celebrations of up to 200 guests - with floor to ceiling glass and a backdrop that has to be seen to be believed.
Historic suites, each with its own style and décor, just perfect for your wedding night.
93 bedrooms, all fully refurbished and ready for your guests, so no one has to worry about driving home on the night.
Oh, and did we mention our ever-passionate weddings manager, Samantha Birch? She just loves to hear about your vision for your big day, to then work with the rest of our team to ensure that this becomes reality.
With a civil wedding license and a range of events suites to suit you, you can enjoy as much or as little of your wedding day with us as you like – with everything under the one roof, or just an evening reception with a difference.
If you’d like to find out more, or to arrange a show round, please give Samantha a call or drop her an email – she’d love to hear from you.
In a nutshell
- Stunning location with panoramic views of the Gloucestershire countryside
- Range of events suites for intimate weddings of 20 guests to altogether bigger affairs with 200 friends and family
- Civil ceremony licence - we can host your entire day
- Wrap around terrace with BBQ & al fresco wood fired pizza oven, perfect for a reception with a difference
- 93 bedrooms - from just right rooms to opulent suites - waiting for you and your guests to enjoy
- Menu and wine tasting experience with our talented head chef, Anuj Thakur
- Extensive health club facilities to include indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room, outdoor hot tub, leading-edge gym, spin room, squash and tennis courts
- 18 hole parkland golf course, par 3 academy course, practice range and putting green
- All of our wedding couples receive three-months free health club membership to ensure optimum relaxation and wellbeing prior to (or after) your special day
Tewkesbury Park is only 5 minutes from M5 junction 9, on the doorstep of Tewkesbury and within easy reach of Cheltenham, Bristol and Birmingham.
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of bedrooms—93
- No. of function rooms—3
- Civil licence—yes
- Civil Partnership ceremony—Yes
- Additional facilities—176 acres of stunning views as a backdrop for your wedding photos, 18 hole golf club and full leisure club facilities with indoor swimming pool
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
- Wedding Breakfast—Up to 150 guests
- Evening Reception—Up to 200 guests
- Marquee Weddings—Up to 200 guests
Wedding season availability
All year round
The Hotel has a selection of bedroom types: standard, family and executive. All 82 rooms are en-suite with complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout.
Directions By Road
Travelling via the M5 motorway, exit at Junction 9 and at the roundabout turn onto Ashchurch Road (A438). Continue to follow the A438 into Tewkesbury. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Church Street. Continue onto Gloucester Road and then turn right onto Lincoln Green Road. The Hotel’s entrance is just a short distance ahead.
Directions By Rail
The nearest Rail station is Ashchurch for Tewkesbury which is on the Bristol to Birmingham main line. Services operate from First Great Western from Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Bristol. Some services from Cross Country between Cardiff Central and Nottingham also stop here, providing a link direct to Birmingham.
Directions By Air
Tewkesbury Park Hotel is just 50 miles from Birmingham Airport, and 60 miles from Bristol Airport to the south.
Preferred Wedding Packages Checker
"We would like to thank all involved for making our daughter Katie and her husband Ian's wedding day such a perfect occassion.
The venue was brilliant, the food was fantastic and all the staff were very obliging. Nothing was too much trouble. The whole day was organised with such a professional approach. Thank you once again."
Alan and Angela Evans
"Just a little note to say a huge big Thank you! for making mine and Kyle's day so special. Everything went perfect and we couldn't of asked for anything more! Love, Kelly Kyle and our families"
"A massive thank you o all the staff that worked to make sure our special day ran smoothly!"
Cala and Martyn Parrott
"We just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help in making our wedding day the special and memorable occassion that it was. Ourselves and our parents were both very impressed with the organisation and professionalism of all of your staff. We had such an amazing day and could not have asked for any more."
Richard and Katy Hadfield
"Now we are back from honeymoon and back to normality (unfortunately!) I just thought I would drop you a note to thank you for organising our great day. Your staff were a real credit to the hotel and helped ensure everything went to plan. The food and service was fantastic and all our guests were very complimentary towards the hotel. Please pass on my thanks to all the staff that were involved. Once again many thanks."
Tewkesury Park Hotel Personal Showrounds
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this wedding venue and discuss your preferences and the available options with their wedding team.