Villa Levens Weddings
Villa Levens weddings in Lancashire. view this stunning wedding venue including real life wedding photos, wedding offers and reviews.
The Villa Levens was originally Brettargh Holt, a family home for the Brettargh-Yates family. Designed by local architect, Joseph Bintley in 1871.
The Villa boasts elegance in abundance from the sweeping, tree lined drive which takes you through extensive picturesque parkland and truly has the wow factor.
At The Villa we actively seek to make your day as personal to you as we possibly can, through the combination of the fabulous setting, wonderful food and dedicated, friendly service of the team.
The Villa is the perfect venue for your wedding day.
The Perfect Wedding Venue
At The Villa we actively seek to make your day or weekend as personal to you as we possibly can, through the combination of the fabulous setting, wonderful food and dedicated, friendly service…The Villa is the perfect venue for your wedding day
As you arrive our experienced staff will be on hand to greet you and your guests and guide you through each stage of the day so that all you need to do is enjoy yourselves.We have facilities for ceremonies for up to 250 guests. The Hall can hold up to 80 for a wedding breakfast, the maximum for an evening party is 250 in the Pavilion, and we have 22 spacious bedrooms including 2 suites and several luxurious staterooms.
Your Wedding, Your Way
At The Villa, we want you to have the day of your dreams – we are here to help make that happen. Our Chef Bryan Parsons has prepared a unique seasonal menu so you can choose the perfect menu to suit the season. We have some suggested menu items but these are just aimed at getting your ideas started – we will discuss exactly what you want and when you would like it.
The Pavilion is the superb function suite at the Villa, an ideal venue for all events catering for up to 250 guests.
Boasting a fantastic state-of-the-art sound ceiling, at the Pavilion you get all the atmosphere of a nightclub on the dance floor and the ability to chat and be heard at your table – or the bar!
The Pavilion hosts an eclectic mix of events from weddings and family celebrations to charity balls and ladies’ luncheons.
It is conveniently self-contained with its own bar, stage area and dance floor, ideal for weddings or private events and conferences. The Pavilion also features an outside seating terrace.
Evening Fun & Food
At the Villa we ensure all your guests have fun and receive excellent service throughout your special day. Licensed until midnight, we can arrange carriages for your parting guests around 12.30am and for those staying overnight drinks are available in the main bar area until 2am.
We have compiled a list of suggestions for your evening food, all designed to be temptingly delicious and easily eaten without interrupting the party flow; from bacon rolls, to fish and chips and a variety of hot and cold buffets.
Remember these are just suggestions, you tell us what you would like serving - your wish is our command.
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of bedrooms—22
- No. of function rooms—1
- Civil license—Yes
- Same Sex Marriag—Yes
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
- Wedding Breakfast—Up to 80
- Evening Reception—Up to 250
- Pavillion—Up to 250
Wedding season availability
All year round
Choose to stay in one of our 22 luxurious rooms, fitted to the high standards that friends of The Villa have come to know and love.
The Villa offers an excellent variety of bedrooms and state rooms to accommodate visiting friends and family.
The hotel rooms are spacious and appointed to the highest standards, offering stylish, comfortable accommodation. All twenty two rooms feature superior en suite facilities and have been tastefully designed and furnished to create the ideal atmosphere for a relaxing visit.
In addition, The Villa also offers fantastic staterooms with feature baths and beds, spectacular bathrooms with TVs and high speed internet access.
We offer favourable room rates to encourage as many guests as possible to stay over and make the most of a memorable evening or weekend.
- Cream Tea for two on the day deposit is paid
- Function room hire from Monday to Thursday
- Access to our preferred suppliers list
- Wedding breakfast taster with special bed and breakfast rates for you and your guests
- Your dedicated wedding co-ordinator throughout your journey from Miss to Mrs
- Three early hotel check-ins for immediate bridal party
- Use of silver cake stand and knife, traditional post box, cream carpet, choice of white or ivory table cloths and napkins and tableware
- Use of wooden dancefloor, state-of-the art sound system, mood lighting, up-lighters and fairy lights
- Use of walled lawn and terrace
- Stateroom stay on the night of your wedding with full Cumbrian breakfast the next day
- Late bar for hotel residents
- A farewell, private breakfast dining experience for you and your guests can be arranged
Late Availability Offers
Selected Days—Includes 50 adults during the day and 100 guests for the evening.
These are minimum numbers. Wedding Package Offer includes:
- Civil ceremony room hire
- Celebratory drinks after the Wedding Ceremony
- Ivory or white table linen
- 3 course Wedding Breakfast meal see sample Wedding Offer menu
- One large glass of House wine per person plus a top up with the meal
- One glass of Prosecco per person for the toasts
- Complimentary B&B accommodation for the bride and groom
- Evening Pavilion Room hire
- Supper for 100 guests, Bacon and Sausage Barms with Handcut Chips
- Resident DJ
All for a special price of £3950 including VAT
The Villa Levens Wedding Open Day
Sunday 18th November 2018
11.00am to 3.00pm
Exhibitors: Up to 10
The Villa Levens Personal Showrounds
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this wedding venue and discuss your preferences and the available options with their wedding team.