The Stanneylands Wedding Venue
The Stanneylands wedding venue, view this stunning wedding venue in Cheshire, including photos, wedding offers and reviews.
Hidden away in the heart of the Cheshire Countryside is the beautifully refurbished Stanneylands; a wedding venue perfect for the bride who simply must have that fairy-tale Cheshire wedding. Here, guests are treated like royalty and gently swept to their feet for your arrival, the moment you have all been waiting for…
There are a number of wedding packages available, including Affection, Romance and Adoration, which are each complete with a selection of drinks and menus for you to choose from, together with additional services to ensure you have a memorable day. A friendly and professional wedding co-ordinator will be there with you during your wedding journey, and a host manager who will act as a master of ceremonies for the day – ensuring a happy and relaxed occasion that can be enjoyed by all. All of their wedding packages are complete with floral arrangements for the tables, and also, linen and napkins, dance floor – and the use of the silver cake stand and knife for the traditional cutting of the cake! Our newlyweds can enjoy a complimentary boutique room on the night of the wedding, and also spectacular countryside backgrounds complete with a beautiful water feature that’s perfect for wedding photographs. Civil marriages can be held here at The Stanneylands for all to witness that special moment when two become on forever.
With a team of wedding professionals on hand for your every need and wish, The Stanneylands will ensure you have a truly unforgettable affair.
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of bedrooms—52 bedrooms including Classic, Boutique, Deluxe and Suites
- No. of function rooms—3 (The State Room, The Chambers and The Attic)
- Civil license—Yes
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Maintained Gardens with water feature, Complimentary Toastmaster Services
Preferential Accommodation Rates
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
- Wedding Breakfast—The State Room caters up to 120 people
- Evening Reception—140
Wedding season availability
Weddings are available every day all year round
The Stanneylands is an exclusive country house hotel, which boasts an enviable reputation for comfort, luxury and service.
Guests can choose from 52 rooms, including Executive, Prestige and Standard Guest Rooms.
The newly completed Executive Rooms feature plasma screen televisions, sound systems and contemporary soft furnishings. While our Prestige rooms are perfect for guests looking for a more romantic and traditional room, in-keeping with a country house hotel.
Modern demands are met within all of our rooms, as each bedroom is equipped with:
- En suite bathroom
- Trouser press
- Iron and ironing board
- Direct dial telephone
- Modem connection (Wireless)
- Satellite television
- Tea/coffee making facilities
Last Minute Wedding Package
Marry at The Stanneylands for only £4500 for 50 day guests and up to 80 evening guest which is inclusive of:
- Civil ceremony room hire
- Drinks reception (Sparkling wine, bottles beer, orange juice)
- 3 course wedding breakfast with coffee, 1/2 bottle wine with the wedding breakfast (red or white wine)
- Sparkling wine – toast drink
- Wedding breakfast room hire
- Evening Supper Buffet for up to 80 guests
- Complimentary bridal suite on your wedding night
- Complimentary upgrades for bride and groom’s parents
- Your wedding menu prepared by our award winning chefs
- White/Ivory table linen
- Coloured napkins to match your chosen colour scheme
- Chair Covers and Bows in a choice of your colour
- Simple arrangement of flowers on each table
- Cake stand and knife
- Personalised menus and seating plans
- Use of our beautiful grounds for your photographs and a dedicated wedding co-ordinator to help with preparations
The Stanneylands Personal Showrounds
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this wedding venue and discuss your preferences and the available options with their wedding team.