- Weddings Overview
- Wedding Video
- Wedding Offers
- Real Weddings
- Wedding Reviews
- Wedding Late Dates
- Wedding Fayres
- Request Offers
Rookery Hall Hotel Weddings
Rookery Hall Hotel Weddings, view this stunning wedding venue in Cheshire, including photos, wedding offers, reviews, wedding fayres and brochures.
When searching for the 'perfect' wedding venue, you may dream of a historic country house, a place of magic and romance, combined with spacious and stylish banqueting facilities to accommodate a sumptuous Wedding Breakfast and Evening Celebration. It can be a tall order but Rookery Hall can offer the best of both worlds - old & new.
Overlooking the Cheshire countryside, Rookery Hall nestles in 38 acres of grounds and gardens along the banks of the River Weaver, providing a romantic and tranquil setting. The original building built in 1816 houses our sumptuous lounges & beautiful Restaurants, which retain 2 AA Rosettes for the fine cuisine whilst providing the perfect backdrop for your wedding photography.
The banqueting facilities were enhanced in 2007 by the Worleston Suite with it's own private bar and reception area with doors leading out from the main room onto the terrace and lawns making it perfect for your Wedding Breakfast & Evening Celebration. Licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships, we can create a seamless day, flowing from the intimacy of taking your vows in front of close family and friends to a champagne celebration on the fountain lawn followed by sharing that magical 'first dance' with all your evening guests. The Worleston Suite is light and airy, decorated in a classic contemporary style with luxurious design touches such as rich rosewood timber, linen, suede and velvet fabrics with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Cheshire countryside it couldn't be more perfect!
Our stylish executive bedrooms boast luxurious touches including LCD TV's at the foot of your bath and all-over body showers, whilst the traditional rooms in the Old Hall remain beautifully styled and individually proportioned. Our stunning Health Club & Spa only adds to the allure of this exciting venue, ensuring that Brides can be relaxed and glowing on this special day.
As we only hold one Wedding on any day, dates do book up quickly and well in advance, therefore we would recommend that you make an appointment to view the Venue as soon as possible. We do also host Wedding Open days each month, with the opportunity to view the Worleston set up for a wedding breakfast, speak to our experienced team. Please do contact the hotel for information on dates available and to make a suitable appointment date and time.
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of bedrooms—70
- Total No. of bedroom suites—4 suites including one four poster and 3 Junior Suites
- No. of function rooms—The one Suite - The Worleston accommodating up to 160 guests for the Wedding Breakfast
- Civil license— yes, We can host civil ceremonies in our Wardle suite on the ground floor
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Additional facilities— Health Club & Spa using Elemis products. 2 AA rosette restaurant. 38 acres gardens and grounds.
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
Wedding breakfast: 160
Evening reception: 200
Marquee—limited availability please ask us for more details
Wedding season availability
All year round
Please note that we only facilitate one wedding per day to give you our undivided attention
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Recent Awards
- Retained 4 AA Red Stars September 2015
- Winners of Nantwich Dining Out Awards 2015 (Hotel Restaurant)
- Chamber Business Awards Finalist ‘Excellence in Customer Service’ 2015
- Awarded 4 AA Red Stars September 2013
- Winners of Residential Spa of the Year 2013 with National Beauty Awards
- Winners of Nantwich Dining Out Awards 2013 (Hotel Restaurant)
- Chamber Business Awards winners of ‘Excellence in Customer Service’ 2013
An oasis of calm, designed to create the perfect environment for wellbeing and relaxation.
The spa at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa in Cheshire, is designed to create the perfect space for wellbeing and relaxation. To create the ultimate spa break guests may take full advantage of all the hotel facilities.
Enjoy our luxurious treatment and relaxation rooms.
Enjoy the luxurious surroundings before, during and after your treatment sessions. We provide both individual and double treatment rooms depending on your treatments and requirements. All offer a sense of privacy and sanctuary to help achieve wellbeing.
- Glass roofed 17 metre Swimming Pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Crystal steam room
- Traditional sauna
- Individual and double treatment rooms
- Relaxation rooms
- Extensive health and fitness facilities
- Number of treatment rooms: 7 (2 x double treatment rooms)
- Manicure and pedicure stations (4 stations in total)
- Relaxation room
- Amber lounge
- Rasul mud chamber
- Featured Products: Elemis, [comfort zone]
Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa has 70 bedrooms which are an enchanting mix of the old and new. In the Old Hall are 10 wonderful bedrooms, including two Junior Suites featuring period detail, garden views and traditional styling. The 1990's wing was renovated in March 2016 and hosts 21 Classic bedrooms, Junior Suites and Suites while adjacent is the executive wing with 39 contemporary and stylish Executive bedrooms which come with a number of indulgent touches, not least the televisions set into the bathroom tiles.
Directions by Road
From Manchester Airport - Take the M56 sign posted Chester. Leave the M56 at Junction 9 and follow signs for the M6 southbound. Leave the M6 at Junction 18. Then follow directions for travelling by car from the North.
From the North - Leave the M6 at Junction 18. Follow signs for Middlewich on the A54, and then take the A530 for Nantwich. Follow this road for 3 miles, passing the Verdin Arms pub. Some 400 yards later, turn right, sign posted Church Minshull. In the village, turn left towards Nantwich on the B5074, passing the Badger Public House. Rookery Hall is located 3.5 miles on the left.
From The South - Leave the M6 at Junction 16 and take the A500 to Nantwich. Follow this road continuing straight over the next 3 roundabouts signposted A500/A51 Chester. At the 4th roundabout, turn right, taking the 3rd exit, still signposted A500/A51 Chester. Continue straight over the next 2 roundabouts (at the second roundabout, you should spot Sainsbury's Superstore on your left). At the final roundabout you should take the third exit, sign posted the B5074, towards Worleston and Winsford. On the B5074 Rookery Hall is 1 mile along this road on the right-hand side.
- Crewe – 5 miles (10 mins)
- Manchester – 44 miles (70 mins)
- Liverpool – 37 miles (55 mins)
- Stoke – 17 miles (25 mins)
- Chester – 20 miles (40 mins)
Directions by rail
10 mins from Crewe station by taxi, Crewe is a well connected station from all directions and is around 2 hours from London Euston (direct).
‘Just For You’ Wedding Package
This package is inclusive of:
- Wedding breakfast and evening reception room hire
- A glass of sparkling wine per person for the reception
- Three course menu including tea, coffee and petits fours
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- A glass of sparkling wine per person for the toast
- Evening finger buffet
- Complimentary menu tasting for the wedding couple
- A member of our team to act as toastmaster
- White table linen
- Cake stand, knife and personalised menu cards
- Private room for full traditional breakfast for the residential wedding party the following morning
- Complimentary Executive bedroom for the wedding couple on the night of the wedding
Friday from £94 per person
Saturday from £99 per person
Sunday from £89 per person
Monday to Thursday from £87 per person
Minimum numbers. please note that minimum numbers vary throughout the year, please contact a member of the wedding team to discuss. Prices are correct at the time of going to print; the hotel reserves the right to change the prices at any time.
November 2016—“Remember, Remember Five Gifts in November”
Packages from £5,820 (based on 60 guests) to include: -
Reception drink on arrival - a glass of Hand Picked selected sparkling wine
Three course set wedding breakfast from the seasonal menu selection
Half a bottle of Hand Picked selected red or white wine per person
A glass of Hand Picked selected sparkling wine per person for the toast
Evening finger buffet (4 items per person)
Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom
A member of our team to act as Toastmaster, if you so choose
White table linen, cutlery and crockery
Cake stand, knife and personalised menu cards
Complimentary executive bedroom for the bride and groom the night of the wedding
Private room for full traditional breakfast the following morning for the residential wedding party
Gifts to choose from (maximum of 5 gifts): -
Chair covers and bows for up to 60 guests (variety of colours available)
Complimentary bridal suite for the wedding night
Three complimentary bedrooms for guests on night of wedding
Three month health club membership for bride and groom
Wedding insurance cost refund up to £75
50% off civil ceremony room hire
1st Anniversary Bed & Breakfast stay at Rookery Hall
Twilight Wedding Package
Available Sunday to Thursday
6pm Ceremony in the Morning Room
8pm Wedding Breakfast in the Morning Room
Reception drink-a glass of Hand Picked selected sparkling wine or traditional Pimm’s
Three-course wedding breakfast from the set wedding breakfast menu
Half a bottle of Hand Picked selected red or white wine per person
Glass of Hand Picked selected sparkling wine per person for the toast
£2,000 based on 20 Adults
Additional guests charged from £85 per person
YOUR WINTER WEDDING 2016
Our special Winter wedding package from only £4,980 based on 60 guests. Dates available 1st , 11th, 18th, 22nd, 27th, 29th and 30th December 2016.
This special offer includes:
- A sparkling wine reception drink on arrival
- A set three course wedding breakfast with coffee
- Half a bottle of selected wine per person
- Glass of sparkling wine for the toast
- Evening buffet of bacon sandwiches and fries
- Complimentary Executive double bedroom for the bride and groom
- Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom
- Cake stand and knife
- Personalised menu cards
- Use of grounds and gardens for your photographs
On selected dates we are able to offer additional wedding enhancements:
- Chair covers and bows for 60 guests
- Two complimentary bedrooms
- Complimentary upgrade to the Bridal Suite
- 3 month membership at Rookery Hall Health Club for the bride and groom
- 50% off canapes
Choose 3 enhancements (any day of the week)
Minimum numbers – 60
Package from £4,980
Terms and conditions apply.
"We held our wedding breakfast and reception at Rookery and it was the most amazing experience we could have wished for. The amount of e-mails from me that Leanne our wedding assistant had to deal with was unreal, but she didn't complain at all. She was so helpful, and with her planning and advice we managed to pull off the best day in under 5 months from booking. On the wedding day, Lianne, Jane and her team were excellent, and even though I caused the day to run behind, there were no complaints and they helped it all to run as smoothly as if it was on time. We would recommend Rookery to anyone who wanted a personalised wedding, with help from start to finish."
Adam & Alysha — Saturday 4th June 2016
Wedding Late Dates
This venue is currently updating its "Late Availability Dates". If you have a specific date for your wedding in mind, please contact this venue via the link below.
Rookery Hall Hotel Personal Showround
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this stunning wedding venue and discuss your preferences with the wedding team