Oaks Hotel Weddings
Oaks Hotel weddings, view this stunning wedding reception venue in Lancashire, including photos, wedding offers, brochures, reviews and video.
The Oaks Hotel is a stunning wedding venue set in private grounds that was once the private home of a wealthy merchant, which has been sympathetically restored, whilst preserving the exquisite feel of a bygone era. The main features is a stunning 25ft high stained glass window, which is a wonderful backdrop for some of your wedding photos.
Both the Restaurant and Bar are in the 'old house', with grand, ornate ceilings and floor to ceiling windows creating instant theatre. The hotel is set in mature grounds, with views of Pendle Hill from the terrace.
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of bedrooms—51
- No. of function rooms—4
- Civil license—yes, for 3 rooms
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Additional facilities—Quills restaurant and Authors Bar, Leisure Club with Gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, 2 x jacuzzi, solarium and rain shower, and Liv Spa Beauty Spa
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
The Prestbury Suite
The Prestbury Suite is available for a Civil Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast for 130 guests and an evening reception for 200 guests. With its own direct access from the front of the hotel and overlooking the extensive gardens, The Prestbury Suite is self contained with its own patio area.
The Bowland Suite
The Bowland Suite can cater for upto 90 guests for a Civil Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast followed by an evening reception for upto 130 guests. The Bowland Suite again sits overlooking the hotels grounds, has direct access onto a private balcony area and is self contained with private bar and lounge.
Archives Cellar Bar
Our Archives Cellar Bar offers a unique setting for your evening reception, with its original brick walls and stone floors catering for upto 130 guests in this self contained suite.
Quills Restaurant and Library Lounge
The Quills Restaurant can hold your civil ceremony for upto 60 guests, set in the original house with all the original features and fireplaces and overlooking our gardens makes an ideal setting for your ceremony.
Adjacent to the Quills Restaurant is the Library Lounge which is ideal for an intimate gathering for upto 24 guests for a Wedding Breakfast. Adjoining the is the Authors Bar so all your needs are catered for.
Wedding season availability
All year round
51 bedrooms including two Four Poster Bridal Suites, three Executive Bedrooms, one Executive Suite and fourty five standard double, twin and family bedrooms. All bedrooms are en-suite with bath and shower facilities. The hotel operates a non smoking policy throughout.
All hotel rooms include:
- En suite bathroom
- Satellite colour television
- Study desk and chair
- Radio alarm clock
- Direct dial telephone
- Complimentary WiFi
- Modem - use the telephone socket in your room
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Shaver socket in the bathroom
- Gilchrist & Soames Spa products
- Room temperature control
- Electricity: 240 volts
Winter Wedding Celebration
Our Winter Wedding Celebration is an all-inclusive package available during October – April and is offered as an alternative to our Perfect Wedding option.
Whichever of our magnificent function suites you choose, all of the following will be included in the Winter Celebration Package.
- Traditional Collection Wedding Drinks Package for up to 50 guests
- Four-course set menu for your Wedding Breakfast for up to 50 guests
- Delicious evening hot buffet bacon sandwiches for up to 100 guests
- FREE chair covers in a choice of crisp white, warm ivory or dramatic black with
a selection of coloured sashes to complement your chosen colour scheme for your wedding breakfast
- Elegant table centres consisting of circular mirror, tea light candles and tall vases with floral display
- Red carpet on arrival
- FREE overnight accommodation in the Bridal Suite for the Bride and Groom.
- Champagne breakfast served to the Bride and Groom in their room
- Co-ordinated table linen in a choice of inspiring colours
- Personal Wedding Planner to assist and guide you throughout your special day
- Resident DJ for evening reception
- 3 months FREE leisure club membership for the Bride and Groom prior to the wedding day
- Menu cards and stands
- Guest book
- Decorative cake stand
- Free place for the Bride and 10% discount for guests at one of Lavender Hotel’s Party Nights at a hotel of your choice.
- Special discounted overnight accommodation rates for your guests, including free use of the hotel’s extensive leisure facilities.
Based on 50 guests for your Wedding Breakfast and 100 guests in the evening.
Additional guests attending the Wedding Breakfast or the Evening Reception at a supplement.
Best Western Oaks Hotel Personal Showrounds
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this venue and discuss your preferences and the available options with their team.