Bartle Hall Hotel Weddings
Bartle Hall Hotel weddings, view this stunning wedding venue in Lancashire including photos, videos, wedding offers and reviews.
Bartle Hall Hotel was awarded — "Regional Winner" (Wedding Industry Awards 2016)
Bartle Hall Hotel is a stunning private mansion nestled in over 16 acres of private grounds with beautiful gardens and amazing views. The staff have extensive experience of weddings, and will assist you in hosting your wedding day perfectly.
With over 20 years of experience Bartle Hall Hotel is renowned as one of the Northwest’s premiere wedding venues.
Each aspect of your special day will be uniquely planned by our dedicated wedding co-ordinator. We guarantee that you and your guests will be impressed by the care and attention provided by every member of staff.
Arrive in style along the tree-lined drive to your own private entrance. Our master of ceremonies, who will personally supervise and announce the proceedings of your special day, leaving you to relax and enjoy the celebrations, will individually greet you and your guests.
The magnificent gardens offer the highest standards of excellence and create the perfect setting for your wedding photographs.
We are fully licensed to host civil marriage ceremonies in The Windsor suite which accommodates a up to 90 Guests, our Garden Room for a more intimate gathering of a maximum of 40 guests. The Parklands Pagoda which is set in our stunning gardens and The Balmoral Suite which holds up to 120 guests. When holding a marriage at Bartle Hall Hotel your guests have a private lounge and bar where comfort surrounds them.
Bartle Hall Hotel boasts an enthusiastic and experienced team of chefs who take great pride in producing the perfect meal. We insist upon the freshest and personally selected local produce to ensure that you get the very best which will be savoured by all.
The hotel has 15 recently decorated en-suite bedrooms overlooking our highly acclaimed gardens. Our wedding package includes a newly re-furbished four poster room which creates a romantic setting.
The Windsor Suite comfortably accommodates from sixty to ninety guests for a Wedding Breakfast and one to two hundred for evening celebrations, it also has the benefit of the Garden Room for more intimate numbers.
The Windsor Suite has a wealth of original features to give your celebration a unique atmosphere including a relaxing adjoining Lounge and stunning contemporary Bar area with open fireplace.
The Balmoral Suite is a magical venue for every season, ideal for a candlelit Ceremony under its historic beams and feature fireplace backdrop.
The Balmoral Suite will accommodate from eighty to one hundred and twenty guests for a Wedding Breakfast and one hundred and twenty to two hundred and sixty in the evening.
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of Bedrooms—14
- No. of function rooms—3
- Civil license—Yes
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Additional facilities—Private Grounds
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
Garden Room: 30
Windsor Suite: 90
Balmoral Suite: 120
Garden Room: 40
Windsor Suite: 200
Balmoral Suite: 260
Wedding season availability
All year round
All rooms are en-suite with either a bath or shower (some with both) have Plasma TV, direct dial telephones, WiFi and complimentary tea & coffee facilities.
Late Availability with All the Elements of an Unforgettable Wedding…
- Incredible Venue – We have two impressive suites for you to choose from, both very different to reflect your wedding style. Each with private gardens, pretty courtyards and cosy seating areas. Exclusive use is available and we have prepared costs on request, this can also be complimentary at different times of the season
- Signature Drinks – We will prepare your signature cocktail either on arrival from a church or as a celebratory drink following your ceremony. This could be a “His and Hers” based on your all time favorites
- Planning Perfection & Exquisite Execution – A wedding coordinator will be on hand throughout the planning with advice and guidance. On the day a dedicated Master of Ceremonies is there to greet your guests and announce the proceedings of the day
- Keep it Flowing – Guests will be looked after with free flowing wine, topped up by our attentive waiters and served during your Wedding Breakfast
- Your Delicious Meal Choices – A totally bespoke menu, based on your personal favourites. A trial meal is organised in advance of the wedding where we cook your requested starter main and dessert with the chef’s twist.
- Raise a Glass – A classic glass of sparkles to toast the future happiness of the bride and groom
- Opulent Décor – Let the professionals take over – Creative Cover Hire will provide Chair Covers with your choice of colour coordinated bow or use their chiavari chairs for a slightly different theme.
- Impressive Table Decorations – Each table will be ornately dressed with silver candelabras and reflective mirrored base with scattered crystals and fresh petals
- Late Night Supper – choose one of our British classics: Bangers and Mash, Posh Dogs or Bacon Sandwiches. Served at 9:00pm, this is the perfect top up which doesn’t stop the celebrations
- Stay like Kings and Queens – Overnight accommodation in our luxurious bridal suite with strawberries dipped in chocolate and a bottle of bubbles to round off the evening and reflect on the day
Based on 50 Adults attending the Day and 100 Guests attending the Evening
A separate charge of £390 for the civil ceremony if this service is required
Extra day guests are charged at £69.00pp £18.90 per child
Extra evening guests are charged at £10.50
"Hi Julia, we’d just like to thank you and all the team at Bartle Hall for making our day so special on Saturday. Everyone was superb and so helpful, and I apologise if I’ve forgotten anyone but you were all fantastic - you, Sophie, Lucy, Jack, Thonassis and the bar team were really great from the day we first planned the wedding right up to delivery on the big day.
Debs and I will be back to celebrate our anniversaries with you as the food was absolutely brilliant so please also pass on out thanks to the chef and kitchen team.
Everyone had smiles on their faces and all our guests have fed back to say what a great event it was and that you all did Bartle Hall proud.
We fly out to Lanzarote on Thursday and we’ll still be glowing in the happy memories of our special day. Cheers! John and Debs X"
"Hi Lisa, I just wanted to send you an email to let you know what a lovely time we all had on Friday.
The day couldn't have gone better and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you again for all your help and support. We felt that your communication,care and professionalism was superb.
Bartle Hall is a beautiful setting.Im sure we will be back again soon!I am already looking at your afternoon tea options!:) Thankyou again."
Jeff, Deb, Natalie and Ryan
Bartle Hall Hotel Personal Showrounds
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this wedding venue and discuss your preferences and the available options with their wedding team.