Ardencote Weddings Venue
Ardencote Weddings Venue, view this stunning wedding venue in Warwickshire, including photos, wedding offers, reviews, wedding fayres and wedding brochures.
A wedding day deserves a special venue. Ardencote’s idyllic setting and perfect wedding banqueting rooms will any couple create that exquisite atmosphere for their special day. With a backdrop of 83 acres of landscaped grounds and a private lake, the photographs will capture the wonderful feeling of love and commitment felt by the couple, family and their wedding guests. However big or small the wedding plans, be assured that the Ardencote’s team will help the couple every step of the way, providing moments to treasure forever. Ardencote allows you to choose from two stunning Wedding Venues, The Manor House and The Lakeside. The Manor House seating up to 120 guests offers you a fairytale Wedding venue with traditional elegance and all the comforts and amenities of a modern, luxury hotel. The Lakeside seating up to 150 guests offers you a truly memorable setting in its fabulous waterside venue and its unique Wedding Island that is licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies up to 150 guests between April and October each year.
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of bedrooms—110
- Total No. of bedroom suites—5
- No. of function rooms—2 for weddings
- Civil license—Yes
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Additional facilities—18 Hole Golf Course, Indoor and Outdoor Heated Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Hot Tub, 2 Gymnasiums, Tennis and Squash courts, Ardencote Spa offering relaxing, therapeutic and grooming Spa Treatments and Packages, including Bridal and Hen Party Packages and Two Award Winning Restaurants.
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
The stylish Palms Conservatory offers you a fairytale Wedding venue with traditional elegance overlooking rose garden and maze, seating 120 for wedding breakfast and up to 180 for evening buffet.
Seating up to 150 guests The Arden Suite offers you a truly memorable setting in its fabulous waterside venue and its unique Wedding Island that is licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies up to 150 guests between April and October each year.
Wedding Breakfast: Manor House 120 & Lakeside 150
Evening Reception: Manor House 180 & Lakeside 300
Wedding season availability
All year round
Directions by Road
- M40 Exit Junction 15 (from South) take the second exit to A46
- Follow to the next roundabout
- Take second exit sign posted Henley in Arden (B4463)
- Follow this road to ‘T’ Junction with A4189
- Turn left onto A4189 and drive for 4 miles into the village of Claverdon
- Look out for sign to Shrewley and tourist brown sign to Ardencote Manor Hotel
- Take this turn and after approximately 1 mile on the right, you will come to the Ardencote.
- Exit Junction 16 of M40 going south (note limited exit) on to the A3400 (the old A34).
- Follow A3400 south for approximately 3 miles to Henley-in-Arden.
- At traffic lights, turn left on to the A4189 signposted Warwick. After approximately 3 miles along the A4189,
- on entering the village area of Claverdon, look out for the directional sign to Shrewley and brown sign to the Ardencote Manor (the same left turn).
- Take this turn (Lye Green Road leading to The Cumsey), and after approximately 1 mile, on the right, you will come to the Ardencote.
- Following these directions the Ardencote is approximately 7 miles and 10 minutes drive from Junction 16 of the M40.
Alternative Directions (by car)
FROM NORTH EXITING AT NEC/A45 INTERCHANGE
- From Junction 6 of M42 take the A45 exit signposted Coventry.
- After half a mile take left A452 exit, signposted Brownhills/Leamington, down to Stonebridge Island.
- Take 3rd exit on to A452 dual carriageway signposted Leamington, and follow directions to Balsall Common.
- One mile after Balsall Common Village Centre, bear right on to the A4177 road towards Warwick.
- At 5 Ways Island, take 2nd exit signposted Rowington/Shrewley/Claverdon.
- At crossroads, continue straight ahead through Shrewley Village.
- After approximately 1.5 miles, on the left, you will come to the Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa.
- Following these directions the Ardencote is approximately 14 miles and 20-25 minutes drive from NEC.
Warwick Parkway is just 4 miles from the Ardencote and is on the Chiltern Railway/London Marylebone line.
Our helipad co-ordinates are 5217.3N and 00142.3W
Prior authorisation must be gained from Hotel Management in order to use this facility.
A date for the next wedding fayre or open day at this venue is currently being confirmed; please visit this page again for wedding fayre and open day updates.