Forest of Arden Hotel Weddings
Forest of Arden Hotel Weddings, view this stunning wedding venue in Warwickshire, including photos, wedding offers, reviews and video.
The Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel and Country Club wedding venue really does offer the perfect setting for your special day. Set in acres of beautiful woodlands, we have everything you and your guests need for a fabulous stay. From our Championship golf course to our wonderful relaxing Cedarwood Spa you can be sure that your day will be remembered for many happy years to come.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Here at Marriott Forest of Arden we understand the hard work that goes into creating the perfect day. We are delighted to offer you the option of Civil Marriage Wedding Ceremonies, Civil Partnership Ceremonies, Self Catering Wedding facilities.
The wedding marquee — contact us for open dates
We understand that planning a wedding can be an expensive business. As a result the following special touches are included in all of our wedding packages:
- Your own dedicated wedding specialist to assist you in planning the perfect celebration.
- A personal Wedding Manager on your special day to take care of all the little details.
- A private consultation and menu tasting with one of our Chefs to discuss and plan your menu options.
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the Bride and Groom on the wedding night in one of our luxurious Premier bedrooms.
- A plush red carpet awaiting your arrival.
- Celebratory champagne for the Bride and Groom upon arrival.
- A personalised gift in your Premier Bedroom.
- White linen for your tables.
- Menus for your wedding breakfast.
- The use of a square cake stand and the use of a cake knife.
- Complimentary one month’s membership before the big day to use Hotel Leisure Facilities for the Bride and Groom.
- Complimentary 3 course meal in our Oaks Restaurant to celebrate your first wedding anniversary.
- Discounted green fee rates on either the Arden or Aylesford Course (subject to availability).
Wedding Venue Overview and Facilities
- Total No. of bedrooms—214
- No. of function rooms—18
- Civil license—Yes
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Additional facilities:
2 Golf courses
17m indoor pool
300 parking spaces
Wedding Breakfast and Reception Guest Capacities
Wedding Breakfast Set up:
- Marquee up to 350 guests (click here for details)Arden Suite — 220 guests up to 250 guests
- Woodlands Suite — 130 guests up to 150 guests
- Aylesford Suite — up to 70 guests
Wedding season availability
All year round
- 214 deluxe bedrooms on site
- Executive rooms available
Directions by Road
Easily accessible from all major motorway networks, the Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel is located off the A45. Follow Shepherds Lane, signposted Maxstoke, and the hotel is located on the left-hand side after one mile.
Directions by rail
The nearest mainline railway station is Birmingham International (4 miles)
Top Table Eat Free
(Maximum of 10) only valid for weddings booked for up to April 2017
WINTER WEDDING PACKAGE
Take advantage of this warming winter wedding package based on 60 day and 60 evening guests attending.
- Civil ceremony
- 1 Glass of sparkling Bucks Fizz or mulled wine on arrival
- 3 course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house
- wine with the meal
- 1 glass of sparkling wine
- Evening buffet
- of bacon or sausage rolls with fries
- Red carpet arrival
- Chair covers and sash
- White table linen
- Table plan and menu cards
- Custom web page
- Luxury bedroom for the bride and groom
- Complimentary 1st anniversary meal
PACKAGE PRICE £3900
For more information and to arrange a show round of the hotel facilities please contact our special events team on 01676 522 335 ext 630 or 606 (Quote "Wedding Venues in England")
Gemma Steeles reviewed Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club — 5 star
October 31, 2015
"We got married here on 3rd October 2015. We would like to thank all the staff for making our wedding day so perfect! It was a day that we will never forget! Thank you!!!"
Natalie Lakin reviewed Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club — 5 star
June 1, 2015
"WOW! What can we say about this fabulous hotel! Everyone is so friendly, organised and generous! Held our wedding reception here on Saturday and we can't recommend it enough! Rachael and Kerry (wedding planners) are great - nothing too much trouble. Stefano was amazing on the day and went over and above to provide a fabulous day! All staff throughout the hotel are fabulous! Thank you so so much! Love Mr and Mrs Lakin xxx"
Donna Verdi reviewed Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club — 5 star
April 22, 2015
"We had our wedding here on Saturday and I can say nothing was an issue for these guys in organising it. From start to finish the service was impeccable, the attention to detail was second to none and the ease of organising was perfect! ( we were based in London, so did everything through email, phone and one visit) Everything went smoothly, everyone commented on how great the food was, everyone loved the venue.
We could not have asked for a more magical day, it exceeded our expectations and the expectations of our guests.
I do have a special thanks to Charlotte- you were superb! Thank you for being all over everything for the day."
Helena O'Brien reviewed Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club — 5 star
May 7, 2014
"Had our wedding reception here on the 3rd May 2014. The staff, venue, food and grounds were beyond amazing!!!! Our wedding co ordinator Gemma Lewis was fantastic and we were very lucky to have 2 amazing ladies Sam and Tanika coordinating our day. They were fabulous!!!"
Wedding Late Dates
This venue is currently updating its "Late Availability Dates". If you have a specific date for your wedding in mind, please contact this venue via the link below.
Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel Personal Showrounds
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this wedding venue and discuss your preferences and the available options with their wedding team.